Live Love. Share Stuff.
Here's what you need to know about sharing your stuff:
- Start now. Dig deep into the back of that closet. Drag yourself out to that garage. All that stuff you thought you would use some day and haven't...now's the time to pass it on. Come on! You'll thank yourself.
- Make sure it's gently used. Nobody needs more junk. :)
- Hang it up. It would be super helpful if you would hang any clothing item that's worn from the waist up (shirts, sweaters, coats, etc...) If you don't have time for this, it's ok. Bring it anyway.
- Share your hangers. If you've got some extra hangers, we can use those too.
- Drop it off. We will be accepting all your shared stuff beginning Friday, April 6th from 9am-6:30pm.
- Sign Up. We can't do this without you. Please take a moment and let us know you'll be here to help by clicking below.
- Need some muscle? If you have large items that you would like to share, but have no way of getting them to the church, we can help! Just fill out the form below so we can arrange for someone to come and pick them up. Please let us know if you need help by April 4!
*We are no longer accepting submissions for large item pick up at this time. Thanks for understanding.