If you're like most people, new to church or experienced, reading the Bible can be, well, complicated. People say it's important to do, but doing it brings up so many questions.
- What is it, exactly?
- What's the deal with all the different parts?
- Why does it matter whether or not we read it?
- Isn't it old and out of touch?
- What do I do if I can't understand it?
- It seems boring. Am I reading it wrong?
These are all legitimate questions. Join us for this series as we seek out some helpful answers.